Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We had a visit

from the Tooth Fairy!! As many of you know Max lost his first tooth on Saturday night. Chad and I had no idea that he even had a loose tooth, but while he was brushing his teeth before bed that night he brushed that tooth right out of his mouth!! I know that these pics are not the best, I was trying to get a shot of the missing tooth but Max kept making these squirely faces. Of course it does not help that he has been so sick lately, he is beginning to feel better and I am hoping he can go back to school soon.



5 comments:

Kara said...

yuck! i hope my kids' teeth come out this easy, i don't do blood much! on another note, i hope the big guy feels better soon, he doesn't look so hot!

Annie said...

How cool! I showed these pics to Lily, she has been obsessed with loosing her teeth lately. I am sure it is because Febuary is the month schools talk about healthy teeth, etc. She thought it was pretty cool!!

Leslie said...

That first loose tooth snuck up on you. If he's anything like my kids, once he sees that tooth fairy $$ he'll be all about making his teeth come out from now on. HA

The Garvie Family said...

I can't believe it came out that easy!! We never got that lucky. Some of Reece's actually had to be pulled out by the dentist because they just refused to come out. I hope the toothfairy was good to him!!

Lisa said...

I am disappointed that you didn't come in to the office and let me pull it.
Dr. Robert