Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 Thing Tag!

Kara tagged me a couple of days ago. I have literally been so busy that I have not been able to do my regular blog lurking to see that I was tagged. I should also be doing some catchup on housework right now, but seriously like I am going to choose that over posting a blog!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago.

1. I was in my senior year at OSU
2. This would be about the time we won the intramural flag football league at OSU (on Lewis Field by the way)
3. Living with Annie and Tiffany in the trailer house in Stillwater.
4. Dating Chad
5. Worrying about getting into graduate school (Oh how things change)

5 Things on my to do list
1. Clean the house
2. Fold the laundry on my bed before Chad comes in here and complains about it
3. Finish painting my house (inside and out)
4. Get ready for Oct. 1st (this is a federal funding deadline for us, which makes Sept. unbearable at my job)
5,. Take a shower.

5 bad habits
1. Pushing snooze a gazillion times in the morning.
2. Not finishing a project (i.e. painting the house)
3. A lot of people would consider my the way I keep my house a bad habit.
4. To much blog lurking
5. Eating to many sweets

5 places I have lived
1. Woodward
2. Yukon
3. Stillwater
4. I lived in Hinton (I think that was it, mom can correct me) for a couple of months sometime before the age of 2
5. Nope, that is it,

5 Things I am listening to right now
1. The dryer
2. Chad reading the paper and eating soup in the kitchen
3. Ben fussing in his bed because he doesn't want to go to sleep
4. crickets (I hate crickets)
5. That's it, we don't even have the TV on (strange)

5 words I hate
1. stupid
2. Dutchy (I hate when people say this about the way a child speaks)
3. tootie (it just grates on my nerves that Max says this all of the time.)
4. I really can't think of anymore off of the top of my head

5 jobs I have had
1. Speech Pathologist
2. Secretary at OARC
3. Mailroom at OSU
4. Mowing lawns
5. Radio board operator

5 things I have eaten today
1. banana bread
2. Lean Cuisine Lasagna
3. meatloaf
4. mashed potatoes
5. green beans (we ate at church tonight)

5 websites I visit daily
1. Stock exchange bank
2. MSN weather
3,4,5,6, etc all the blogs I check regularly

Now I tag Leslie, Mandy G., Sam, Tara, and Billie. Some of you need to blog more often! TARA (I will excuse you a little bit because of the whole hurricane thing!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is amazing that you and Kara both ate Banana Bread. Is there a banana bread fairy that somehow skipped me?

Leslie said...

I know I'm a slacker, but I've been busy. I learned many things about you from this list and I'm looking forward to completing it myself. =o)

The Garvie Family said...

Banana bread sounds so good right now!! I so forgot about the days at Z92..what fun times. And to think we got paid 5.25 an hour. At the time that was above minimum wage..they must have really liked us.

Amanda said...

I think I have the same 5 bad habits!! Now I want some banana bread too!