Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Day of School!!

Okay, so I know that I am a little late with the first day of school thing, but this is the first time I have posted a pic by myself, and since I do not take a lot of pics, the choices were slim. I cannot believe that Max is all ready going to school everyday. It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital.






This pic was taken on the bus on our way back to our cars. Yes we got to ride in a cheeser. Max was so excited about that, but he really was tired of me taking pictures.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh Mandy, I just love looking at your pics. I am so glad you started a blog. The pics of Max are priceless, especially the last one. :)

Becky said...

That last picture of Max is priceless and is so like him. I can hear him now. MOM.......

Kara said...

Cute pictures...love them! I am so glad you can post pics by yourself, you are doing well! We missed you guys this morning at church!