Monday, December 3, 2007

KNOW YOUR FRIENDS CHRISTMAS STYLE....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper and maybe some sacks (whatever is easiest)

2. Real or artificial tree? pre-lit artificial (so easy)

3. When do you put up the tree? A day or two before Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Hopefully sometime before Christmas break is over.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, chocolate egg-nog with ice cream is yummy, yummy. (Everyone should try it.) My mother introduced me to it!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? a tampoline and my Nintendo

7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, one for the kiddos to play with and one they cannot touch

8. Hardest person to buy for? my brother-in-law (Jeff) He can buy everything really cheap in China anyway.

9. Easiest person to buy for? my kids of course

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ??? I really do not know.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday (shopped for 18 hours this year!!)

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I really do not think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Desserts and Noodles

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear on the tree, colored outside

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know and I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Both

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Honestly, I wish we could slow down and enjoy it more.

23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Nope. Just all of the ornaments that I have received over the years.

24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Cookies and milk, and usually a note.
YOUR TURN!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So you got a "tampolin" huh?!! Just jokin!

Annie said...

I also really loved getting the "tampolin"! :) Love you!

sandybiggs said...

We usually leave a note for Santa too! And he always has to write something back...and Jordan always comments on how much it looks like mom's handwriting :)
I love those pics Katie took of your boys! They are so cute, I bet it's never dull at your house! Just wait until they are all in sports at the same time...it will be great!