Thursday, May 22, 2008

Carnival Fun!

I know that my mother all ready posted pics of the carnival, but I finally found my camera so I wanted to post some also (it was in my car the entire time). The kids had a blast and Max was upset that we did not go everynight!
Sam and max actually do get along sometime, I had to post a picture to prove it!
Sam love the dragon roller coaster ride.
Max got a little more brave than I would have liked. He wanted to ride all of the "big kid" rides and I did not want to spin (and Emily was to chicken). So he went on the "Gravatron" with this little boy and wanted to do it about 10 more times!! I remember the days when those things didn't make me sick.
These were the faces that Max and Emily gave us when we told them it was time to go home. It was almost 10:00, and they had school the next day!! Plus, we were wet because it had been raining and the carnival was about to close anyway! They were so sad.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I can't believe he did that gravitron thing...puke! I hope Cory has the stomach for that kind of stuff because I sure don't!

Leslie said...

I'm glad you found your camera & those are some seriously pitiful faces in that last photo.

The Garvie Family said...

I can't believe he rode the Gravitron. That thing makes me sick!! And you would have never gotten be on it at his age...what a crazy little man!!!