Saturday, May 17, 2008

My baby is officially 1

yes. it's true, one year ago (yesterday) Ben came into the world. It really has flown by so fast. He is such a blessing and was such a good baby. He is beginning to display his independence and a little "attitude" but what can you expect with two big brothers that never leave you alone! He is finally beginning to take a step or two (yes, I just watched him) and will probably be in school before I know it. We are having his party tonight, so stay tuned for celebration pics!!



2 comments:

Annie said...

I know I have said this before, but I cannot believe our Benny Boo Bear is one year old!!! It seems like his first year has just flown by! He is so precious!

Kara said...

He is just so cute! I am with Annie and can't believe this year has flown by! You need to update your header too with his cute little 1 yr pics! Have fun tonight!