Friday, December 5, 2008

6 Random Things

Okay Ashley tagged me so I thought I would participate! Here are the rules!

1) Link to the person who tagged you. Ashley
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I really don't like feet (baby feet are pretty sweet, but they get a little older and no thanks). They just kind of gross me out. I don't even really like anyone messing with mine. You will never see me give someone a foot massage and I will probably never ask for one either!

2. I am a complete night owl. Before I had children I would stay up until all hours of the night and I could sleep past noon. This was of course in the summer when I was not working.

3. I love playing games, any type of game (video game, board game, computer game, athletic games, whatever) and I really like to win. One of my best memories is coming home late at night and my mom being up playing Tetris. I would make her start taking turns with me and we could play forever. (She was very stingy, by the way and never wanted to share!)

4. I love to read. I get this from both of my parents. I could read just about anything and I get so addicted to book that I cannot let myself start new books until I get other things accomplished. I have been known to read for over 24 hours straight. Only stopping to eat and go to the bathroom. This can give you a neck ache by the way.

5. I balance my checkbook online everyday.

6. I am addicting to blog lurking (it is such a waste of time, but I don't even care). I feel like I know certain people very well just because I look at their blogs all of the time. I never even post a comment I just like to see what is going on in their lives!

I tag Mandy G., Leslie, Tara, Sam, Lacy, and Billie!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Well, if you ever feel the need, you can come balance my checkbook. I haven't done it in probably 5 or 6 years. Is that bad?

Are you getting anxious about it yet?

Unknown said...

You are too funny--I didn't realize you were such a bookworm! Life gets in the way of pleasure!