Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas (finally)

I wanted to title this post "Pathetic" because it has taken me this long to post Christmas pics, but I didn't think that went along with the Christmas spirit to well! We have had a wonderful holiday. We had a total of 5 Christmas celebrations, yes 5 and we had a great time. We also celebrated Chad's 35th birthday, watched OSU blow it big time, and had an 80's party for New Year's Eve. Oh, yeah, and Sam got his tonsils taken out. Needless to say, we have been pretty busy, and I am a little depressed that I have to go back to work on Monday! Time really does fly by.

I asked Chad what is was like turning 35. He says that it kind of stinks because everyday after his birthday he is that much closer to 40 than to 30, but since he can still do back flips on the trampoline he says he is not going to let it get him down!
These pictures of Ben and Ryder crack me up, they are going to be the best buddies. (Please ignore the messy house in the background!)
And what not better to share than a bag of Cheetos!

I hope everyone had a great 2008 and has an even better 2009.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Boy, you covered alot of ground with this one - way to go :)

The Garvie Family said...

I can't believe you guys had 5 Christmas celebrations...wow!! Very cute pics of the kids and their cousins.

Brandy Lee said...

Well you are doing better than I am. I probably won't post pics of Christmas for another week or so because my mom has all the pics. Oh well!