Monday, August 18, 2008

A "Beary" special day!

Today, was "Beary" special for Sam, his first day of preschool (which has a bear theme this month)! He was very excited to go, until it was time to go. He told me that he did not want to grow up and he was still a little boy. Needless to say we still went to school and he had a good time.

Here he is with his new Speed Racer backpack.

It was raining so hard when it was time to go that Sam decided he needed to take his spiderman umbrella with him!
This evening was "Meet your teacher night" at Max's school so as we were leaving I told Max and Sam to pretend like they like each other so I could take their picture. This is what I got.
Here is what I get when I try to take a pic of all three of them. Oh Well!


3 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

Lovin the backpack!! Don't you love it when have to tell them to "act" like they like eachother? I feel like I've been saying that a lot this summer.

Leslie said...

How stinkin' cute are they? So is "acting" out as a career?

Annie said...

Sammy is growing up way too fast!!!! Before we know it Ben with be in preschool! :( I love the pic with all three boys, especially Max's cool hat!