Sunday, August 3, 2008

A fun game of tag

Yes, another game of tag. I came across this game of tag on a random blog and I thought it might be fun. The object of this tag is to ask your child(ren) the questions below and replace my answers with yours. My kids were not that creative with their answers. Sam's answers are first.
What does Mommy always say to you? I don't know.
What makes Mommy happy?No Movin (you really need to be around to understand these answers)
What makes Mommy sad? Movin
How does Mommy make you laugh? Doin this (he sticks his fingers in the sides of his cheeks and pulls them to make a funny face, and he is correct. I did laugh.)
How old is Mommy?40
How tall is Mommy?This (held his hand up a little above his head)
What doesn't Mommy like to do? Play outside
What is Mommy's job? At the school
What is Mommy's favorite food? Roast Beef (where did that come from?)
How do you know Mommy loves you? Let's me watch Ben 10 (probably not the best parenting choice)
Here are Max's answers:
What does Mommy always say to you? I love you.
What makes Mommy happy? Hugs
What makes Mommy sad? If you get killed. (Ya think!)
How does Mommy make you laugh? Shaking your hiney! (Just for those of you who don't know, I don't do this.)
How old is Mommy? 100
How tall is Mommy? 4
What is Mommy's job? Work at school.
What is Mommy's favorite food? lettuce (not so much)
How do you know Mommy loves you? She hugs me.
So I choose to tag Sally, Annie, and Katie. Mostly because they all need to blog more often and I know that eventually everyone else will get tagged.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Aw! That's so sweet! I need to hear more about the "no movin" and why Max thinks you're 100. HAHAAA Thanks for the good laugh, I was thinking it was about time for another game of tag.